Under the direction of the church's fourth pastor, William Martin, Community Baptist Church began Community Christian School in September of 1968. The school grew from 57 students to over 300 students in a relatively brief time.
- Bill Allan was the first principal of the school.
- Bob L. Gay became the principal in 1972 and continued in that position for the next 16 years.
- Over the years, CCS has had up to 700 students enrolled.
- The kindergarten and elementary building was completed for the 1970-1971 school year.
- The Carolyn Musgrave Building for the junior high students was completed in 1976.
- The office and administration building and classrooms were completed in April 1981.
- Our present auditorium and classroom complex was completed in March 1985. The baseball/softball and soccer complex was completed that same year.
- Jim Oren became the school administrator in 1988 and served in the position for two years.
- In 1990, Sam Coleman became the school administrator.
- Jim Wendorf became the administrator in 2000.
- In 2002 Jess Nicholson, joined the staff as the youth and outreach minister. His wife is a graduate of CCS.
- In 2004, Charles Sartor became the school administrator.
- In 2008, CCS celebrated forty years of Christian education.
- In June 2012, Curtis Tomlin became the administrator.
- In November 2015, Terry Hale became the school administrator.
- In January 2016, CCS began an extensive campus building and renovation project.
Here at CCS, we are thankful for the beautiful forty-acre campus in the city of Bradenton, near Florida's gulf coast.